Pepe Reina currently wears the Uhlsport Ergonomic Supersoft Goalkeeper Glove and was most recently seen wearing the ‘We Take Action’ model at the Euro 2012 Championship for Spain which Spain eventually went on to win.
Pepe Reina was one of a small number of top Goalkeepers to wear the Uhlsport Ergonomic Supersoft – We Take Action Glove during the recent Euro 2012 Championship including current Tottenham Hotspur Target and France’s Number 1 Hugo Lloris.
The ‘We Take Action’ model was released in order to raise money to support the Robert Enke Foundation who primarily deal with the mental health of football players following the tragic death of German goalkeeper Robert Enke.
The Uhlsport Ergonomic Supersoft Goalkeeper Glove has a flat palm cut with rolled finger tips and thumb and comes in a very bright colourway as can be seen below with a striking red Supersoft Plus palm.
Full features of the glove include:
- Palm: Supersoft Plus latex in red
- Backhand: 3D-embossed latex
- Cut: Normal cut with wrapped thumb and fingertips
- Wrist Closure: Wrap around latex flap and full bandage
- Body: Lightweight, elastic textile for breathability and best wearing comfort
- Additional: Special “WE TAKE ACTION”-design for EURO 2012, wrapped thumb and fingertips for best surround grip
The Uhlsport Ergonomic Supersoft glove can be found online for around £49.99 but never one to miss out on an offer Lovell Soccer currently have a fantastic 20% off meaning you can get a pair of these fantastic gloves for only £39.99 with FREE Personalisation aswell!
Click HERE to take advantage of this great offer!